The Sales Consultant works to identify interesting prospects, convert them into customers and increase the happiness of existing high value customers.
- Develops prospect lists and performs outreach to prospective customers.
- Follows up with prospects to foster positive relationships & convert them to customers.
- Assists customer service with creating quotes & orders for significant leads.
- Creates spec samples for high potential prospects & customers.
- Tracks the progress of customers through our sales funnel & follows up appropriately.
- Assists high value customers via phone & email as needed.
- Educates customers on our products and services using webinars & screen sharing.
- Identifies opportunities to improve our service based on customer interactions.
- Researches high impact shows for us to sponsor and / or attend.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel for meetings, shows and events
- Self motivated
- $60 - $90k based on experience
- 3 weeks vacation