Sticker Mule is the internet's fastest growing printing company. We're privately-owned, profitable and powered by an outstanding remote team that supports the growth of our manufacturing operation. We aim to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Our development team operates in 8 countries and we’re looking for a devops engineer to join us.
About this job
We’re looking for a versatile, experienced operations engineer that’s proficient in building, deploying and maintaining applications on distributed systems. You should have 3 years of experience managing clusters using technologies like: Linux, CoreOS, Etcd, Docker, Kubernetes, Ruby, Go, Bash and etc. We're obsessive about performance and user experience so it's important that you're passionate about these topics too. Since our team is still small we're only hiring exceptional developers that manage themselves while collaborating with the rest of our team.
You'll like working with for us if...
- You like to work remotely and set your own hours
- You’re interested in helping us become one of the best ecommerce dev teams
- You’re highly experienced and want a stable job with a good work / life balance.
- You like solving problems in the best possible way and enjoy working with people that have a similar attitude.
- Salary: $90k - $135k based on experience
- $20k signing bonus
- Health & dental insurance (for U.S. applicants)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible work hours