2.5 years ago, I started QuickMail.io, an internet application that allows users to send automated emails as well as follow-ups if no reply is detected (super useful to help start-ups and sales teams).
It is mostly used in Business to Business (B2B) settings, where one business is checking if another business would be interested in the product/service they have.
At the moment, we are just a couple of dudes (1 support rep and myself as the founder) working incredibly hard to satisfy our users and we really could do with some skilled help.
Last month, Alvin and I celebrated our 10k support tickets. It's about time someone come and join us.
Here are our 3 core values: https://quickmail.io/values/
Our users love our application (I just found out that our Net Promoter Score is above 8) and we keep making it better day after day for them but due to the increase in complexity and growing number of users, we have to handle more and more questions.
We need to improve our support to make sure we keep providing a great experience (like faster time to response).
Main role and responsibilities?
- Answer technical and non-technical support tickets (help with workload)
- Document and improve existing processes to reduce amount of support requests and improve user experience (continuous improvement)
- Capture feature requests and develop good understanding of user base (business intelligence).
- Expand & maintain our public help-center with articles and videos : http://help.quickmail.io (education)
Nothing is more important than solving a user's problem fully.
We go above and beyond to make sure our users have a great support experience. We give answers to solve the real problems and do it in a friendly manner. We don't use corporate tone, we treat users as friends / co-workers. This is super important to us.
Your opinion on how to improve the process is not only valued but expected. The magic word expected in the application form will be friend.
What I'm looking for
- A person of actions over words.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bonus point if you managed other people in the past.
- Excellent organizational skills & high level of accountability.
- Self directed & passionate about helping other people succeed
- Have a webcam & stable internet.
- Loving technology, curious to understand how things works internally and love solving technical puzzles.
- Have impeccable written English (not like mine)
You must have at least 2 years as customer support in your work history and have held a full-time remote position.
Bonus points if you are familiar with some technologies already: DNS entries, GMail, email source code, SPK & DKIM, email deliverability and how spam filters work. You'll need to learn them all to do your job well.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible
It's a full-time remote position (US Time Zone).